From Regimental History to Ammunition management, this web based system automates every aspect of a regiments day to day activities thus bringing in transperency and efficiency in operations.
Flash banner for Soldier Administration Management Software
- Regimental History
- This module allows regiment to maintain its history in most easiest and quickest manner. All users (Soldiers) of the regiment can add its own piece of regiment history in different categories. Ex: Humor, Milestone, Visits etc. There is a admin user who first gets this entries, he has the right to change the details like change of English, grammar or may be fonts and then save publish it on live system.
- Without central module, generally only major events were captured which were happening at the HQ, however various small events, which happen in different sections of the regiment goes un-announced. Central module to maintain history helps in boosting morals of soldier as they get freedom of expression by means of updating their small events, which happen in their section.
- Personal Management
- This module forms as the base for entire software. It primarily maintains entire profile of the soldier. It begins from adding of new soldier in the system, then updating his personal details, followed by educations, his various part II numbers. The moment his personal details are entered it updates various parade states that are maintained at COY, Trade and HQ level.
- This module is tightly linked with other modules ex: Issue of Arm and Ammunition is linked to personal profile.
- Depending upon the appointment of the person, he starts receiving request for various activities from his juniors.
- Depending upon his Rights he gets access to various reports to take further actions.
- If the user is to manage MT he gets right to manage Vehicle In/Out, If he is clerk he gets rights to manage profile of other soldiers, if he is warrant clerk he gets right to issue warrants etc.
- Dues In /Out Management
- This module helps seamless flow of dues in and dues out job of respective clerk. The module allows the clerk to enter the details of dues in and out orders that come from core. The clerk enters details the day it comes to him. The system then creates various reports as required by different people.
- On the day when the soldier is expected to join the regiment a report is given to the clerk where he can mark the soldier as Joined or NYR. Over a period if the soldier does not report system also has facility to mark the soldier as deserter.
- Incase of dues out the system allows the user to prepare his movement order, in this way Movement orders for postings are linked from dues out. Once the dues out details are filled, if the person is applying for a leave, in the decision indicator a message is given to officers giving details of his posting orders thus it reduces the chances of human error.
- Once the posting out movement is done, respective parade states are updated automatically.
- Parade State
- Parade state is one of the most basic, however one of the most tedious need of entire regiment. This statement gives the officers and authorities state of affairs of the regiment in different ways – ex: Coy parade state gives details of troops in different locations, Mess parade state gives details of ration to be required in different locations, Trade parade state gives breakup of people available in different trades in regiment.
- There is at least one clerk in each coy who does this job on daily basis. He needs around an hour of time to prepare this statement and then publish on each officer’s board.
- By having automated parade state, there is no need of any clerk to maintain special parade state document. System automatically updates details of the soldiers locations based on movement orders and his profile.
- Parade state preparation has now become an automated process, every COY and HQ simply selects their reports and prints them as and when required.
- Only entry that they do in computer is of exception cases example: NYR, Deserter or extended leave or sick leave.
- Applications Management
- This module helps all soldiers to send their request / application to their senior without physically going to him or without physically sending any kind of papers.
- This module is used for all kind of applications example: Any kind of leave application, Mobile phone connections application, accommodation request application, any general application.
- The soldier at his own time (even from his residence) can login with his army number and submit his application, depending upon the rules set by CO, the application goes to approving authority who can Recommend / Not recommend or Approve application. If authority wants to approve the application from some future date he can even do that.
- Any one in the approving chain can send any kind of query to the original person or any one in the chain. On getting satisfactory answer the approving authority can take respective action and forward the application.
- All notes written in the system are not editable by any user, thus once a note is written, there is no way user can change it. Only the originator of application has rights to cancel the application.
- Incase of leave application, approving officers can also see details of his past leaves, any personal interaction that the person may have had with any other officer, details of total person on leave during that period. All this information helps the officer in quickly judging the case and take respective action.
- An automatic SMS alert is sent when application of the person is approved.
- Warrant Management
- As the name suggest this module handles the job of warrant clerk. This module is tightly linked with movement order and leave applications.
- Whenever some one is given a movement order and he is supposed to take warrant, a warrant request is sent to warrant clerk with all details.
- Incase of leave, warrant clerk gets details of warrant required by the individual.
- Warrant clerk gets details like group warrant, single warrant, split warrant or family warrant.
- After clerk gets warrant details, he manually prepares the warrant and only enters the warrant number on the screen. Once he enters this, system automatically updates respective users profile and prepares report of total warrant issued to each individual and warrant issue report.
- Warrant clerk also has facility of canceling warrant, even this actions updates the users profiles and prepares respective reports.
- Pension Doc. Management
- Pension document helps the pension clerk manage his daily routine. One of the major problems faced by this clerk is long time gap between case been presented and finally being approved.
- Usually pension clerk maintain COY wise registers for pension entries and then on regular basis keep on generating reports of peoples whose pension documents are to be processed in entire month.
- Many times it becomes difficult for the new clerk to track the records maintained by previous clerk, also it is difficult process to track various documents that are submitted or are pending with soldier.
- With this module the work for clerk is simplified, only once he enters details of the person for whom pension processing is to be done, then on till the processing is not done, the system automatically generates reports and alerts on respective dates depending.
- One of the major advantages of this process is even in cases of transition of one clerk from one coy to another or incase of new arrivals, the work does not get affected.
- Diary of Informal Interaction with troops
- This system allows various officers and JCO’s of various section maintain details of their day-to-day interaction with their boys. ‘
- At any point of time, JCO or any officers could find out details of any interaction that the person has with him in his entire life in regiment.
- So even CO gets informed about any prevailing problem that a soldier may have shared with his JCO
- The information flow is now not dependent verbal discussion, there is also a clear documented log of discussion that has happened between any soldier to any JCO or officer.
- To add a comment, any officer or JCO can search a soldier by his current location or by his COY RANK and APPT or by his name.
- Visitor Management
- As name suggest this module allows user to maintain details of visitors that visit the regiment.
- Any officer can add entry to visitor entry, when the visitor comes at the gate the gate guard can verify his details with one that is already entered by inviting officer and then allow the visitor to go inside after taking his photograph.
- There is facility to print one-day pass for the visitors. The pass caries photograph of the person and details of his visit.
- There are reports to see details of visitor time when they came in and went out. Details of how many times they visited the regiment and whom did they meet in the regiment.
- Vehicle In / Out Management
- This module broadly allows user to maintain MT vehicle movement and fuel consumption details.
- User can add details of vehicle that are running in MT, this is done only once.
- Once a vehicle is registered, the user can make a vehicle out entry by entering details of Vehicle number, out meter reading, purpose of visit, driver details. After the out entry is made, when vehicle comes in the system asks the user to In meter reading. Based on this details system automatically generates reports of total meters traveled, which vehicle traveled how many kilometers in month, which driver, drove how many kilometers.
- There is a module to enter details of fuel added at different time to the vehicle.
- When this is added, system also calculates kilometer per liter information in report. Thus a report is generated giving a summary of vehicle, their in/out details and fuel consumption details.
- Project Management
- This module allows the regiment to manage entire flow of procurement to distribution.
- The project begins at planning, followed by procurement.
- After the procurement entry is made, user can add details of Testing, AMC, and Opening of Board etc.
- Broadly following activities are covered in Project Management:
- Delivery Certificate
- Finding of the Board
- Opening Board Certificate
- ATP Certificate
- Acceptance Certificate
- Performance Certificate
- Training Certificate
- Installation Certificate
- Inspection Certificate
- Correctness Certificate
- Recommendation Certificate
- Testing Entry
- Kote Management
- This module allows Kote clerk to maintain arms details of each soldier in entire regiment.
- The kote clerk enters details of new weapons which it gets, only first time he enters the registration number, type of weapon details of any add on that may have come with weapon etc.
- Once the master is prepared, clerk in secured manner can make entry of issue of arms (for issue of arms the password of the receiver is compulsory this ensures that the receiver was present when the entry was made).
- Once weapons is issued details are also updated in users profile, thus when seen through his profile, we could fine which are various weapons that are issued to the person.
- Various reports of weapons are now prepared automatically. Following are various reports that are prepared in system
- COY wire Arms report
- Location wise Arms report
- Report of Arms type wise
- MSTB Report
- State of COY and Location of Arms.
- Ammunition Management
- Similar to Arms, Ammunition clerk can now maintain his entire stock of Ammunition on this system.
- Ammunition clerk enters details of ammunition that are received by him in different lots and different types.
- Ammunition clerk can add details of new ammunition received, ammunition issued to a soldier or ammunition returned from the soldier.
- Automatically reports are prepared which gives details of Stock of ammunition lying with store.
- Misfire summary report is prepared
- Training summary report is prepared
- Stock summary report is prepared
- Location wise stock summary report is prepared
- Information of Ammunition taken and details of training is also maintained in user profile section.
- Tel Exchange Management
- This modules broadly covers 3 sections,
- In and Out booking of phone lines.
- Fault complaints of telephone numbers
- Crone management
- The user can book details of incoming and outgoing calls. Compared to manual process where everything needs to be written on paper, in this case only the phone number is entered, rest of the details like name, appointment, rank comes automatically in system.
- Also the start time, end time and total time is automatically managed in the system so there is 100% accurate reporting.
- System also monitors call-booking efficiency by tracking time gap between the time the call was booked and the time call was connected.
- Incase of fault entry, system automatically shows the crone number that needs to be checked.
- NMS Reporting Module
- This module allows users across locations to enter their complaints on various links.
- System has facility to enter details of actions taken on each link by respective vendors or people posted at each station.
- This actions would over a period form basis of self problem resolving FAQ to guide future managers of the location.
- This module has facility of selecting location, Link and media and nature of complaint.
- When complaint is cleared the clerk enters details of how it was cleared and at what time it was cleared.
- System then automatically calculates time it took to solve the problem
- It prepares following reports
- Current communication State
- Periodic communication state
- Summary of outages in various links
- Daily Checklist Management
- This module helps in daily entry of checklist of various modules that needs to be done
- It allows to prepare group of items that are to be checked for each locations. Under each group user can add his own items. Ex: User adds a group call check earthling in signal center. Below this group he would add check voltage in ground, check if salt is sufficient etc.
- Once above master is prepared, daily clerk can see this list and enter his remarks for testing.
- A report is generated for each location and each group items stating details of testing which was carried out in checklist.
Get in Touch